Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Destination


I never really connected with the saying "what would you do if you knew you could not fail?". I guess that is because I don't much like the word fail (defined as- to prove deficient or lacking).

I think I have found the equivalent of that saying, in terms that I can get behind.

"What would you do if you knew that the universe would continue to provide for you?" (I get excited when I think of my answer)

The universe is abundant, not lacking. It always provides for us, and always has. Although sometimes it may not turn out the way that we had in mind. If you expect that things will always work according to your highest good and the highest good of others, then I am pretty sure that means that you will always end up exactly where you should be-- satisfied, at peace, and happy.

So if no matter what you do you will end up exactly where you should be, then why not always do the things that make you happy?

I ask you, "What would you do if you knew that the universe would continue to provide for you?"

No comments: