Friday, November 25, 2011

Les Essentiels: Novembre


1. Being able to talk to my Mom whenever I need/want The fact that she is only a phone call away is something that I am grateful for on a daily basis.



2. Rodin Face Oil. Now that the weather has changed, it keeps me hydrated.




3. Moleskin notebooks: for work, school, journaling, and just keeping track of all my inspirations. I have four active books in rotation at all times. And a tall stack of filled books.



4. Invitations to Hawaii, Noyers-sur-Serein, and Vienna presenting themselves when I least expect it.

5. NaNoWriMo for that kick in the ass to complete something that is very important to me.

6. Botot toothpaste makes brushing my teeth an event that I look forward to.



7. Weekly artist dates with myself per The Artist's Way program. The morning pages that are also part of the program are pretty incredible as well, for example this morning writing three pages filled with gratitude was a pretty fantastic way to start the day.

Love this pice of art at the Pompidou

8. Fall runs through Paris. Looking down is now just as amazing as looking up and around.


9. Lobster sandwich picnics at Spring, with a couple who gives me evidence that it exists by showing me what real love looks like after many years.


10. Making stateside plans to see my entire family and all my incredible friends during my upcoming visit, and knowing that I will return to Paris, where beautiful things like this happen in places where you least expect them:

No comments: