Thursday, February 3, 2011

Soulmates

It is no secret that I adore Reggie Watts. If I were to describe my perfect man, I would no doubt list all of the qualities that I think Reggie embodies... humor, wit, intelligence, talent, style, spark (to capture you in a way that you never thought you could be captured) and charm.

So yesterday, I was given the opportunity to ask Reggie any question of my choice. Whoa, what an incredible opportunity. There were so many, yet I shocked myself when I chose to ask him the following:

"Do you believe in soulmates?"

To my astonishment, he not only answered me, he answered me via video. You would suspect that his answer would be humorous or cloaked in some form of performance, especially given my unusual topic. Yet his response was quite serious. You can see it here:

       

No comments: